Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A DATE WITH ELVIS!!!

Hi guys and dolls,

How are you? I haven't been on here or my other socials for a while because I wasn't well. My fans Steve and Susan Hicks knew about this and they sent me a surprise package full of Elvis goodies and boy was I surprised! I am beyond touched. Thank you both so much for making me so happy! Elvis is my medicine; he makes everything so much better so needless to say, I am as happy as a clam!

My amazing care package contained an enormous Elvis encyclopedia 
(I think it weighs 5 kgs. I can do some weightlifting with Elvis haha!!):
A fabulous collector's edition magazine full of stunning photos of 
The King and fascinating articles about him:
A precious CD containing rare Elvis recordings. 
Steve also made a CD including my recordings:
And last but not least....Steve also created a funtastic DVD where ELVIS AND I ARE DATING!!!Yup, my dream came true! Steve wrote the script, edited the pictures/videos, added special effects and he directed the movie. It's so funny and sooo romantic! I always knew Elvis and I would end up together ;-) 
My chihuahua, Rocky, was also a protagonist of course. 
He's quite a troublemaker in the movie (and in real life):
I would need more hands to hold everything I received!!! :)
 Elvis and me at the beach:
 On a helicopter with all of our dogs:
 Kiss me quick!
 
Thank you, thank you very much, Steve and Susan! <3



27 comments:

  1. You look so happy! I can understand why.
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!!!Incredible gifts. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Date. Love it!

    ♥♥♥ Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a vintage fan too! I have mansion your blog in my new post1 challenge! can you pls read it http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2017/05/7-random-facts-about-me-tagg.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, I'm following your nice blog. Can you follow mine? Thanks😊
    http://inecommercialeout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Caramella, ottimo reportage con il tuo mito. Buona domenica un abbraccio Angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. grande elvis! Bravo e bello!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Che bel regalo, fantastico Elvis!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elvis was a great man:) and very hadsome:D follow;) hope U follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a big Elvis fan too. I am following your beautifull blog and I hope you follow back 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Elvis. I am following you and I hope you follow back
    deryaninsporgunlugu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic post dear :)
    happy weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great collection! I can see that you're really happy because I fangirl too and although most can't understand the joy and happiness we acquire in memorabilia and merch,I totally feel you. :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a wonderful photos ideas :-) When I was younger I was big fan of Elvis too, he was so handsome :-) Have a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking are great hard my mind. really awesome your face,
    Really It's Dream Dress. I hope, Every body like and love.
    really Amazing outfit sweet heart
    SUBSCRIBE MY SITE.
    http://viktorianekta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! If you want that we follow each other,let me know! :)
    Hope you'll click on links at the end of this post and let me know if you do :) --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2017/05/tourist-outfit-zaful.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ma che bel regalo! Un pensiero davvero carino! :D
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely package for you. I hope you are feeling better.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. bellissimo reportage! complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  21. un reportage magnifico tesoro, anche io adoro alcune canzoni di Elvis
    nuova recensione sul mio blog
    Clarins Sunkissed makeup estate 2017
    un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can see that you're really happy because I fangirl too.
    baccarat
    จีคลับ
    บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  24. Here Are Creative Ideas For Choosing Colorful Flower Girl Dresses child creations dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you want to be the focus of the wedding,Then you should see our beautiful dress including ebay dresses for sale bridal shops in the midlands

    ReplyDelete